Meg's Makeup-Tips, make up & more

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Love Megsmakeup.com



So after creating my profile and posting my opinions on the many blog postings I finally built up 250 points.  If you don't know what that means then you have to check it out.  Becoming a member of this site is free and it has so many awesome perks.  Make up reviews for and by women who know whats good and whats not.  You use points to get beauty and makeup products FREE. This is Meg's way of saying thank you for actively being apart of her site.  You get a good prize at 50 points, a better prize at 150 points, and a super duper awesome fab gift when you reach 250 points, if you can wait that long.  I can't wait to show you all that I receive when the package finally arrives.  I'll definitely post pictures when it arrives.  I'm super excited!

YOU CAN CLICK THE BIG MEGS MAKE UP BANNER AT THE TOP OF MY PAGE or THIS ONE BELOW!!




Meg's Makeup

Meg's Makeup


http://www.blogger.com/url

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I Love Megsmakeup.com



So after creating my profile and posting my opinions on the many blog postings I finally built up 250 points.  If you don't know what that means then you have to check it out.  Becoming a member of this site is free and it has so many awesome perks.  Make up reviews for and by women who know whats good and whats not.  You use points to get beauty and makeup products FREE. This is Meg's way of saying thank you for actively being apart of her site.  You get a good prize at 50 points, a better prize at 150 points, and a super duper awesome fab gift when you reach 250 points, if you can wait that long.  I can't wait to show you all that I receive when the package finally arrives.  I'll definitely post pictures when it arrives.  I'm super excited!

YOU CAN CLICK THE BIG MEGS MAKE UP BANNER AT THE TOP OF MY PAGE or THIS ONE BELOW!!




Meg's Makeup

Meg's Makeup


http://www.blogger.com/url